Friday, February 1, 2013

Top 10

Well, friends.  We are nearing the end of Week 4 at Youth Missions International.  I thought I'd give you my Top 10 highlights from the last month  :)

10. Going through Mission Mobilizer training and understanding more about YMI.
9. {nerd alert}Arranging my desk so that it feels comfy
8. Getting to do my first round of recruitment for an event next week!
7. Spending time getting to know my co-workers (who are also my friends)
6. Spontaneous soccer drills during break time at the office.
5. Beginning to raise my salary and seeing how God provides!
4. Stuffing envelopes at the office with Rose while watching "Say Yes to the Dress"
3. Staff meetings when we pray for/with one another.
2. {nerd alert #2} Reorganizing our storage unit.
1. Knowing that YOU are reading this and supporting me in prayer!

Love,
Morgann

No comments:

Post a Comment