Friday, February 22, 2013

Ju & Lu

At YMI, I have the great joy of meeting people from all around the world.  We have missionaries that will come visit for a while and right now, we have 2 wonderful international interns in our office!  I want to introduce you to them.  

Meet Julia  :)
I met Julia for the first time when I went to Brazil last summer.  Her father, Juca is the YMI missionary in Brazil.  I spent lots of time with Ju during my time there.  She is a teacher and so I got to help her teach her 2 and 3-year-old kiddos.  Julia loves kids and she loves Jesus!

Full Name: Julia Cerpe
Birthday: June 16, 1990
Favorite color: Teal
Favorite Basilian food: Brazilian Stroganof
Favorite American food: Salmon and green beans
Favorite childhood memory: Climbing trees with her cousin
Favorite sport: Futsal
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: any extreme sports (snowboarding, bungee jumping, skydiving), hanging with friends
Favorite hobbies: Singing, listening to LOUD music, watching movies, eating, playing soccer, running, arts and crafts
Favorite Bible verse: Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be rightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Meet Lucero  :)
Lu is the daughter of our missionary in Peru!  I met her when I started working in the YMI office.  She is a sweet spirit and is always eager to laugh!  I am loving getting to know her!


Full Name: Lucero del Rosario Serrano
Birthday: September 11, 1990
Favorite color: Purple, Black, Pink
Favorite Peruvian food: Cebiche
Favorite American food: Thai Food
Favorite childhood memory: Going to her grandmother's house and listen to her stories about her life when she was younger
Favorite sport: Running
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Watching movies, reading
Favorite hobbies: Hanging out with friends, reading
Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 18:1-2 "I love you O Lord, My strength.  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

No comments:

Post a Comment