Friday, March 1, 2013

.simple.


{Everything that I want to say in much better words that I can come up with on my own.}

Praises:
1. Everyone in the office seems to be coming back to health (I jumped the gun in last week's praises).
2. We have had some kids join our YMI Teams last minute, so we are getting to mobilize more than we thought!
3. We have added a wonderful new person to our staff!!

Prayers:
1. This Sunday I have my "Missions Moment" in church.  Please pray that I clearly articulate the purpose of YMI to my home church and that out of that I will gain more financial supporters!
2. Pray for John and Rose, who are both doing a training in Pennsylvania this weekend.
3. Pray for health as we get ready to launch into our REALLY busy season of ministry--these next 6 months are crazy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment