Friday, March 15, 2013

A crazy week in a crazy review

Highlights of this last week:
1. The YMI banquet was GREAT!  We had a stunning view of the Seattle skyline and there was great company.
2. Last week, we announced our official partnership with Awana International!!!
3. I got to do three volunteer trainings with three different people this last week!  They are all helping with the cooking at YMI team trainings.
4. I am currently attending my first YMI team training as a "Trainer in Training".  I am learning to present each of the powerpoint presentations that are used to train the students before they leave for their trips this summer!
5.  Nathan is coming tonight to join us for training!


{Nathan and me at the YMI banquet}

{Doing volunteer training with my momma while she multi-tasks and sews table runners for my wedding!}

{We have 15 kids at the training this weekend}

Praises:
1. My first training is going really well!
2. We were able to get airfare bought for a couple teams this week!  This means that their fundraising is going well!
3. Our partnership with Awana is already producing results!

Prayers:
1. Pray that our participants are continuing to fundraise for their trips.  We need to get all airfare bought sooner rather than later.
2. Pray for our team leaders who need to be spending time pouring into their team in preparation for their upcoming trip.
3. Pray that our April 13th volunteer training fills up. We are praying for 20+ people to come to that training.

2 comments:

  1. You were amazing this weekend! Loved hanging out with you and ministering with you. Hugs! :) -Anna Ahrens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! Thanks, friend! I am so glad I am getting more opportunities to spend time with you! I sure hope that I will get to see you much more often come August! Thanks for helping with training sooo much this last weekend!

    ReplyDelete