Friday, April 26, 2013

.a week in pictures.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I guess this is a realllllllly long post  ;)
Nathan and I were looking at our crazy schedule coming up!
Upon arriving at the office on my birthday, I found lots of little celebratory decorations! 
 I work with wonderful people.

My coworkers brought in fresh berries and popcorn for snacks on my birthday!
Did you know that when it's your birthday, Google changes your homepage to a birthday theme?!
Wen I got home, I discovered that my sweet Nathan had sent me flowers :)

Sticking to office dress code sometimes means wearing skirts with soccer jerseys  :)

When I got back to my car on Friday, I found that someone had taken my mirror off while driving down the alleyway.  They did not leave a note, which was a bummer, but it was an opportunity for me to react in grace and learn to be resourceful.  I found the mirror on Amazon for a mere $45 and was able to use a friend's Amazon Prime account for free shipping.  The mirror should be here Tuesday and I found a Youtube video to teach me how to install it!  Praise the Lord!
Priases:
1. Nathan is DONE with his Junior year of college in a few days!
2. God allowed me to find a reasonably priced mirror and a way for me to get it fixed soon!
3. I was able to get my work computer this week so that I am not using my personal computer for all of my YMI files!

Prayers:
1. Gene and John are in Denver now at a Mission51 retreat.  Pray that kids would catch the vision of missions and that it would leave to future involvement with YMI.
2. Pray that people will continue to sign up to host teams for the summer.
3. Please keep praying that we find at least one more student for Japan 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment